|The water was so ridiculously cold!|
The kids were actually really well behaved at breakfast.
Which was wonderful because I was by myself at this point.
Notice the wide berth around the baby.
He'd already grabbed two glasses of juice,
oatmeal,and his brother's yogurt.
- changes of clothes for five people (two changes for the baby)
- four teddy bears
- four books
- three sets of arm floaties
- one big baby floatie thing
- five swimsuits
- pack-n-play sheet that didn't fit
- tablet and charger
- cell phone and charger
- toiletry bag
Here is what I forgot...
- swim diapers
- diaper rash cream
- sippy cup (I know. I can't believe I forgot that either)
- hair detangler (thank goodness they had good conditioner)
Once we got home, things quickly got back to normal. Teddy bear in the toilet right before nap? Check. But that's a story for another time.
I'm curious. What do you pack for a short excursion?