Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Parenting Highs

Parenting is hard. I've said it before and I'll say it again. But as hard as it is, parenting totally has its high points. Here's a list of my favorite parenting highlights

  • a baby's chubby arms wrapping around my neck
  • giggles
Photo courtesy of Jessica Heard

  • hearing a child say, "I love you"
  • seeing smiles as they enjoy a meal I worked hard to make
  • watching their faces light up when daddy walks through the door

  • learning my favorite movies have become some of their favorites (As you wish!)

  • hearing them repeat a life lesson to a sibling when I was convinced that same lesson had gone in one ear and out the other
  • baking with my babies
  • watching them sleep

  • listening to them pray, especially when they pray for each other
So I'm curious, what are some of your favorite parenting moments?


No comments:

Post a Comment