Thursday, October 3, 2013

What's the Deal?

 
   My blogging habits are a lot like my housekeeping: sporadic at best. Any of you who regularly read this blog (A big shout out to the two of you!) may be wondering, "Hmmm. Three posts in three days. What's the deal?" Well I'll tell you, dear reader! I'm participating in BlogHer's NaBloPoMo.
   Huh?
   Basically, I've registered with BlogHer to write a post every day for the month of October. That's it. That's the challenge. Write a post everyday. The theme is...ready? FALL!!!! Some of my posts will be about this gorgeous season, about changing colors, about food (mmnnnn, food). Some posts might be about FALLing apart, or FALLing short, or FALLing down (which I do with some frequency).
    Please come along for the ride. Imagine we're on a road trip together for the next four weeks, and while trapped in our tiny sedan we get to know each other a lot better.
    I want to hear from you What do you FALL for?

No comments:

Post a Comment